The EW version allows for direct Ethernet connection of a Traffic Signals Controller. It is fully compatible with the existing micro connect LCM management tools and monitoring systems. 2 x powered AUX serial ports to connect Bluetooth travel time logging equipment.
- 1 x 10/100M Fast Ethernet LAN port
- 1 x 10/100M Fast Ethernet WAN port
- 2 x AUX serial ports (capable of powering the Bluetooth tracking module)
- 1 x RS232 Traffic signals controller DB9 with quick disconnect clips
- IEC with built in locking to ensure it does not dislodge
- USB 2.0 console cable – uses same LCM configuration utility
- 7 second Supercap internal UPS with power fail alarms
- High temperature operating – 70 Deg C
- Dust covers on USB, AUX and Ethernet ports
- PPPoE on WAN port
- Full routing only requires 1 x IP address on WAN port
- LAN port for CCTV ext connection
®SCATS is a registered trade mark of RMS in NSW.